E-Z-GO ST 400
When you need a tough, versatile vehicle to handle a variety of jobs, you need the ST 400. Available with either a 48-volt electric drive train or a blast-in-class 13-hp Kawasaki gas-powered engine, the ST 400 offers exceptional ground clearance and payload capacity. It also can be customized with a variety of options and accessories.
Engine: 13 hp (9.7 kW) Exceeds SAE J1940 Standard, 4 cycle, 24.5 ci (401 cc) single cylinder, air-cooled by Kawasaki
- Valve Train: Overhead valve
- Fuel System: Fixed float bowl with remote pulse fuel pump
- Lubrication: Pressurized oil system, spin-on oil filter
- Ignition: Electronic spark/magneto
- Balancer: Internal counter rotating balance shaft
- Air Cleaner: Replaceable dry cartridge
Electrical: Starter/Generator, solid-state regulator, 12 Volt maintenance free battery (425 CCA, 60 minute reserve) Drive Train: Automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) Brakes: Dual rear wheel mechanical self-adjusting drum brakes. Automatic single point park brake release with self-compensating system Transaxle: Differential with helical gears, ground speed governor, forward/reverse Cargo Bed: Roto-molded cross-linked polyethelene. Lifts for access to powertrain. Removable hinged multi-position tailgate requires no latch mechanism.